The comprehensive law enforcement reference on Massachusetts criminal procedure – including constitutional principles and court decisions on stop and frisk, traffic stops, arrests, searches, interrogations and identifications.
Key topics include:
- Exclusionary rule issues
- Police encounters
- Traffic stops and jurisdiction
- Exit orders and marijuana Issues
- Arrests (with and without warrants)
- Searches (with and without warrants)
- Electronic evidence (incl. cell phones and GPS)
Includes Miranda/Showup ID Card!
454 pages in this manual.