PARACLETE BELLATOR BALLISTIC SHIELD
Level IIIA protection with less weight for improved mobility. Weapon mount platforms on each side enhance the officer’s ability to safely present their weapon from behind the shield and provides better peripheral vision.
Paraclete Bellator Shield features:
- Level IIIA+ protection
- Federal Standard NIJ-STD
- Accurate long-gun deployment
- Ballistic Material - Hybrid composite
- Polyurea coating for enhanced durability and longevity
- 24”x 36” weighs only 14.40 lbs.
- Lightweight 24”x40” weighs only 16.10 lbs.
- Mitigates ricochets when deployed on the ground
- Unique Hook and Loop forearm strap attachment system
- Thick high density foam pad 11”x7”x 1.5”
- Silhouette shape provides firearms deployment on both shoulders
- Better peripheral view
- Stationary handle
Threat Rounds Tested:
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115-grain FMJ projectiles.
- 9mm, 124-grain full metal jacketed (FMJ) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 115-grain jacketed hollow point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125-grain gold dot hollow point (GDHP) projectiles.
- 44-mag., 240-grain semi-wadcutter gas checked (SWCGC) projectiles
- 9mm +P+, 127-grain supreme expansion technology (SXT) projectiles.
- 5.7 x 28mm 27-grain SS195 lead free hollow point (LFHP) projectiles.
- 5.7 x 28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 7.62 x 25mm, 95-grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95-grain Aguila projectiles
Guardian restricts the sale of body armor and related products to public safety professionals, military, security officers. Appropriate documentation will be required. If shipping to Connecticut, you must ship to law enforcement agency address.