Material/Lens 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.
High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant borofloat glass lens.
Dims/Weight Length: 4.39 in. (11.1 cm) Head Diameter: 1.14 in. (2.9 cm) Body Diameter: .940 in. (2.4 cm)
Weight: ProTac 90X USB: 4.9 oz (139 grams) with one Streamlight USB Li-Ion battery (included in purchase).
White LED impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
High, medium, low and strobe modes:
– High: 1,000 lumens; 171m beam; runs 2.5 hours (CR123A); runs 1.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
– Medium: 300 lumens; 91m beam; runs 4 hours (CR123A); runs 4.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
– Low: 65 lumens; 42m beam; runs 21 hours (CR123A); runs 24 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
– Strobe runs 2.5 hours (C123A); runs 3.5 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
Switch Multi-function, push-button tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
TEN-TAP® Programmable Switch: Allows the user to select one of three different programs:
1.) High/Strobe/Low (factory default) 2.) High only 3.) Low/High
Battery Multi-fuel – uses one Streamlight SL-B26 Protected Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack; also accepts two CR123A Lithium Batteries
TEN-TAP® Programmable switch for user selectable operation of high/strobe/low, high only, or low/med/high
MULTI-FUEL: Uses one Streamlight SL-B26™ Protected Li-Ion USB Rechargeable Battery Pack; also accepts two CR123A Lithium Batteries
Attaches to MOLLE, turnout gear, harnesses, etc.
– IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
– 2 meter impact resistance tested
– Removable pocket clip