Blauer hi-visibility polo shirts offer the best combination of comfort and functionality for public safety workers and officials. The 8137 Hi-Vis Polo Shirt is made of lightweight polyester that wicks away moisture and dries quickly, while accompanying mesh panels add ventilation and airflow. The bright yellow fabric is complemented by 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ comfort trim crosswalk reflective material and a black knit collar, all of which is carefully designed for a tailored look and fit. Additional moisture-wicking and anti-odor treatments give wearers an all-around professional appearance. Many sizes are available to fit anyone in the field.
Reflective polo shirts are a great choice for bicycle patrolmen, crossing guards and other workers who need to be clearly seen at all times. Our ANSI certified polo shirts meet 107-2020 Type P Class 2 safety standards. A centered tab sits just beneath the quarter-zip front for using a body microphone or camera, and the left chest pocket has a zipper to protect notepads, pens or badges on the go. Wear this shirt knowing that you're using the same apparel trusted by public officials throughout the U.S. A long-sleeve hi-vis polo shirt is available as well for use in transitional seasons.
- Lightweight, moisture wicking polyester and mesh combine to ensure breathability and quick dry comfort
- Mesh side panels for breathability and a professional fit
- Certified to ANSI 107-2020 Type P Class 2
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM comfort trim provides breathability for comfort in warm weather
- Quarter zip front
- Knit collar and cuffs
- Centered mic tab
- Extra long tail stays tucked in
- 8147 is long sleeve version