STREAMLIGHT TLR-1 HL TACTICAL GUN MOUNT WEAPON LIGHT
The Streamlight TLR-1 HL now provides an 1000 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby. This lightweight, compact, high lumen lithium battery powered TLR-1 tactical light features the latest in shock-proof power LED technology and provides 1.75 hours of continuous run time. The tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. The rail clamp is designed to rapidly attach/detach from the side of the weapon. When enabled, a strobe light is activated in two or more momentary paddle hits.
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- 1000 lumens; 15,000 candela peak beam intensity; 245m beam; runs 1.75 hours
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with 50,000 hour lifetime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- Includes keys for Glock, Picatinny, Beretta 92, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Powered by 2 3-volt (CR123) lithium batteries
- 4.18 oz.